My second award. Many many thanks to “The thoughtful brain” for nominating my blog for “The Liebster Award”. I am really glad you enjoy my writings and hope the same in the future.
So here are the answers to the questions which are asked by “The thoughtful Brain”
Q1. How did you discover the passion for writing?
Ans: I started writing after getting inspired from one of my dear friend. For me, he is the greatest writer and quite an inspiration for me. This inspiration opened up my path of passion for writing.
Q2. What are the qualities of a blogger?
Ans: Consistent and organized with the writing schedule, Passionate for their writings which can be felt from their aspect of writing and interested in helping the fellow bloggers.
Q3. Describe love in your own words.
Ans: Love is a fall to rise, to grow. It is a power of connection and devotion which exceeds far more than forces of hate. Love is a glue to a broken foundation, to convene the scattered fragments.
Q4. Who inspires you for writing your amazing posts?
Ans: My own self, My fellow bloggers, the surroundings around me and definitely wordpress daily prompts.
Q5. If you get an opportunity to visit the future then what will be the first thing that you will look at in the future?
Ans: To be honest, I don’t want to look in the future. I like surprises, though I want all of them to be good and happy, like a sparkle in my life🙂.
Q6. Working hard for a bright future or going back to the past to rectify the mistakes . What is ur choice?
Ans: Working hard for a bright future. And yes, if rectifying my mistakes in past will lead to better future, ill definitely try to rectify my mistakes.
Q7. Do you think that your writings are powerful enough to influence people?
Ans: Till now, I am sure my writings are influencing myself. I learn a lot from my writings itself. For others, I hope I give them my little ray of sunshine to their lives through my little efforts of writing.
Q8. A billion dollars every month or following your passion. What’s ur choice?
Ans: Definitely the latter one. Following passion is much more satisfactory than having billion dollars every month. Plus, I am not very good at managing all the money and tries to be away from this stress.
Q9. What makes you blog often?
Ans: Its quite simple, I love writing and reading the amazing posts of so many talented bloggers. So I blog often to stay tuned.
Q10. Your favorite blogger? Why is he/she your favorite blogger?
Ans: Well, I want to write so many names. They all are so talented and helps me in looking at a wide picture of life, thoughts and much more.
If I have to name one, I will say, Nitesh Mishra of Sketches by Nitesh is my favorite because he is an honest and talented writer, quite true to his beliefs and thoughts who is passionate and consistent in his writings. I love his way of depicting the social disputes and dilemmas. In addition, I love his sketches and paintings.
My nomination for the Liebster award are:
- Sketches by Nitesh
- A thought process
- Living what you love
- Fortunately Human
- Megha’s World
- Opinionated Head
- Surviving the struggle to success
- Forgotten meadows
- Sage, letters to myself
Rules for accepting this award-
- Create a new post thanking the person who nominated you, links their blog. Include award graphic.
- Answer the questions provided.
- Make a new set of 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Nominate 10 others and share your post with them so they see it.
- What does writing mean to you?
- How do you inspire yourself for writing?
- When do you prefer to write, daytime or night?
- What do you prefer, winning a debate or letting the person win for his happiness? Why?
- What is your thought regarding the change in our destiny? Can we really change it?
- According to you, what is the definition of Friend?
- Who is your favourite writer/poet? Why?
- Whom do you like more, an introvert or an extrovert?
- Any one of your happy moments (if you want to share).
- Name any two of your favorite bloggers and why do you like their writings.
Via daily prompt: Sparkle