Many many thanks to ALYAZYA of https://yazzeus.com/ who nominated my blog for “The Versatile Blogger Award”. I am really happy because this is my first blog award. I am glad you enjoy reading my blog, through which i am trying to spread ray of sunshine via my writing. This award is a sweet surprise for me.
Here are some little details about me that i want to share here:
- I find myself quite mundane. But blogging changed this attitude of my life. I started blogging on 10th September 2017. Writing my thoughts and exploring this new world of writing is quite interesting and i enjoyed it a lot, although its quite different from my regular job.
- I am a science student (a PhD scholar in Biochemistry) and enjoy my research work on tuberculosis. I hope, someday i will contribute to the well being of humans through my research.
- I tries to focus on minute positives before huge heap of negatives. I like to appreciate things. Sometimes I appreciate myself too. I am an optimist.
- I love travelling and exploring the lifestyle and charisma of people around me.
- I am a huge fan of the TV series, “FRIENDS”. So its quite clear i love hanging out with friends, but genuine friends, not the fake ones. i don’t want to waste my time with them.
- I talks a lot but with few of my friends. They call me chatterbox. Yet for some people, i am introvert. Well, i think that’s up to me for being extrovert or introvert. I can’t open up my bottle of thoughts and feelings to everyone.
- I am not quite a self motivated person. Rather I take inspiration from my surroundings and people. I don’t know whether it’s a matter of concern or not.
My nominations for “The Versatile Blogger Award” are:
- Surviving the struggle to success
- Charmed Chaos
- A thought process
- Living what you love
- Shan bae Art
- Opinionated Head
- My local Web
- the story addict
- Short prose
- Sara in lala Land
- Her writing Haven
If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award. These are the rules:
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.